Green power fresh juice blend
|6||green apples — cored and roughly chopped|
|2||cucumbers — roughly chopped|
|3 handfuls||spinach — roughly chopped|
|3cm piece||fresh ginger|
Use a juicing machine to juice all the fruit together, give a stir and served chilled with ice.
- If you don’t have a juicer, blend until smooth and then strain the pulp out using a fine-mesh sieve.
- Fresh juices are free from preservatives, so they are best enjoyed immediately or within 24 hours.
- Chill the cut fruit before juicing in the fridge if you’d prefer to skip serving the fresh juice with ice
- Add fresh basil for an added-extra green basil blast
- Use the leftover pulp for baking or as compost
Images shot by Rikki Hibbert.