|250 ml||coconut flour|
|30 ml||tapioca flour|
|125 ml||almond flour|
|10 ml||cinnamon — ground|
|10 ml||bicarbonate of soda|
|1 ml||sea salt|
|125 ml||walnuts — chopped|
|3||eggs — large|
|125 ml||coconut milk|
|125 ml||apple purée|
|5 ml||vanilla — extract|
|2 ml||almonds — extract|
|butter — or nut butter|
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Line a loaf pan with baking paper or grease well with coconut oil.
2. Mix the flours, cinnamon, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Add the nuts and raisins and stir until well coated. Set aside.
3. Combine all the wet ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth.
4. Add to the dry ingredients and mix until just well combined, do not overmix.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
6. Bake for 70-75 minutes until the centre is done (a testing skewer inserted in the middle should come out clean).
7. Cool on a wire rack and serve with butter or nut butter.
TIP: Blitz macadamia nuts with a little canola oil in a food processor until smooth to make nut butter.