|200 g||butter — melted|
|125 ml||brown sugar|
|60 ml||white sugar|
|1||eggs — yolk only|
|5 ml||vanilla — essence|
|680 ml||flour — cake|
|5 ml||bicarbonate of soda|
|125 g||multicoloured mini easter eggs|
Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line two large baking sheets with baking paper and grease with nonstick spray.
1. Mix the butter and both kinds of sugar in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the egg and yolk and mix well, then add the vanilla essence and mix again.
3. Sift the flour, cornflour, bicarbonate of soda and salt over the egg mixture and stir until well combined.
4. Shape the dough into a ball, cover with clingfilm and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
5. Roll tablespoons of the dough into balls and arrange quite far apart on the prepared baking sheets. Flatten the dough slightly and put a few mini Easter eggs on each cookie.
6. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown and done on both sides.
7. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container in a cool place