|500 g||pasta — penne|
|1||butternut — peeled and cubed|
|2||red onions — quartered|
|30 ml||olive oil|
|salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|125 ml||full fat plain yoghurt|
|30 ml||curry powder — mild|
|30 ml||white wine vinegar|
|15 ml||brown sugar|
|salt — just a pinch|
|handful of mixed fresh herbs or baby salad greens|
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease a baking sheet with non-stick
1. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain
and rinse. Leave to cool completely.
2. Arrange the butternut and onions on the baking sheet and
drizzle the oil over. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until done. Remove and set
aside to cool.
4. Dressing: Mix the ingredients well.
5. To finish: Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl and
pour the dressing over. Mix well, add the veggies and mix lightly. Transfer to
a serving dish or bowl.
6. Sprinkle the herbs or salad greens over and serve. The
salad can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.