|700 g||white bread flour|
|10 g||instant yeast|
|50 ml||sunflower oil|
1. Combine flour, yeast and water in a large mixing bowl. Combine loosely until all the water has been absorbed. Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
2. Add the oil and salt, and knead on a floured surface. If kneading by hand, work the dough for 15-20 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
3. Place the dough in an oiled mixed bowl, and allow to proof at room temperature for about 2 hours or until the dough has doubled in size.
3. Press the dough flat, knocking out the air bubbles in the dough.
4. Lightly knead the dough and shape into two loaves.
5. Place the dough into a lightly greased loaf tin, and leave to proof for a further 30 minutes.
6. Bake in the oven at 180 C for approximately 25-30 minutes or until the bread crust is browned, and the loaves sound hollow when knocked.
WATCH THE VIDEO:
Leave a Reply