|180 g||readymade bread dough|
|125 ml||basic tomato sauce — GROUPING|
|80 g||buffalo mozzarella sticks — torn|
|sea salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|sugar — pinch|
|20 g||fresh basil|
Preheat the oven to 220°C.
1. Dust a work surface with the semolina. Divide the dough into two equal portions and roll out as thinly as possible. Don’t worry if the bases aren’t perfectly round.
2. Put the rolled bases on baking sheets and bake for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the oven and pop any air pockets with a fork.
3. Divide the tomato sauce between the two bases, and top with the mozzarella cheese.
4. Season well with salt and pepper and sprinkle a little sugar over.
5. Return to the oven for 7-10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling hot and crispy.
6. Top with the fresh basil and serve piping hot.