|6||eggs — large, seperated|
|150 g||castor sugar|
|50 g||cocoa powder|
|salt — just a pinch|
|125 ml||almonds — ground|
|orange — zest only|
|375 ml||plain doublecream yoghurt|
|80 g||dark chocolate — broken into pieces|
|orange — sliced|
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a Swiss roll tin with baking paper and grease with nonstick spray.
1. In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and the sugar until thick and pale.
2. Fold in the cocoa powder, salt and ground almonds.
3. Using a clean whisk, whisk the egg whites in a clean bowl until stiff peaks form. Mix a little of the yolk mixture with the egg whites, then fold in the rest.
4. Spoon into the tin, spreading evenly. Bake for 20 minutes or until springy in the middle.
5. Turn out onto a tea towel, carefully peel off the paper and roll the cake up, using the towel to help you. Leave to cool.
6. Stir the zest into the yoghurt. Unroll the cake, spread the filling over then roll up again.
7. Put the chocolate and cream in an oven proof glass bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir well then microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth. Cool for about 10-15 minutes then pour over the cake. Arrange the orange slices on top and serve.