|2||onion — chopped|
|2||garlic — cloves, chopped|
|250 g||beef mince — lean|
|50 g||tomato paste|
|1||canned baked beans in tomato sauce|
|salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|100 g||cherry tomatoes — halved|
|500 g||pasta — cooked until just done|
|125 ml||cheddar cheese — grated|
You probably already have everything you need for this yummy pasta in your store cupboard.
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions and garlic until soft. Add the mince and stir-fry for a few minutes.
2. Stir in the tomato paste and stir-fry until the meat is done.
3. Add the beans and season with sugar, salt, freshly ground pepper and Tabasco sauce to taste. Add the tomatoes and pasta and
spoon the mixture into an ovenproof dish.
4. Scatter the cheese on top (if using) and bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
5. Serve with a green salad*.
TIP: If your family don’t like baked beans, use a can of chopped tomatoes instead.