|1 kg||prepared bread dough|
|250 ml||cream — fresh|
|1||packet potato bake|
|1||garlic — cloves, finely chopped|
|1||cheddar cheese — grated|
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Grease a roasting pan with nonstick spray.
2. Set aside the bread dough to rise until doubled in volume.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients except the cheese.
4. Pour half the cream mixture into the prepared pan.
5. Knock down the dough, shape into palm-sized balls or a size of your choice and pack them in the cream mixture in the pan. Pour the rest of the cream mixture over the dough balls and sprinkle the cheese on top.
6. Set aside to rise until doubled in volume. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until done.