|1 kg||prepared bread dough|
|1||packet potato bake|
|250 ml||cream — fresh|
|1||garlic — cloves, finely chopped|
|250 ml||cheddar cheese — grated|
“A friend gave me the recipe for these rolls – they’re even more delicious than classic braaied sandwiches,” says YOU reader Rosanne Bornman.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 °C. Grease a roasting pan with nonstick spray.
2. Set aside the bread dough to rise until doubled in volume.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients except the cheese.
4. Pour half the cream mixture into the prepared pan.
5. Knock down the dough, shape into palm-sized balls or a size of your choice and pack
them in the cream mixture in the pan. Pour the rest of the cream mixture over the dough
balls and sprinkle the cheese on top.
6. Set aside to rise until doubled in volume. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until done.