|1||butternut — peeled and diced|
|15 ml||fresh chillies — 573|
|100 g||bacon — crisply fried|
|100 g||cheddar cheese — grated|
|10 g||fresh parsley — chopped|
|250 ml||flour — cake|
|250 ml||flour — whole wheat|
|20 ml||baking powder pinch of salt|
|2||tinned butter beans|
|10 g||fresh mixed herbs juice and grated zest of 1 lemon|
|15 ml||olive oil salt and pepper|
Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
Grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Grease 12 muffin
tin hollows well with non-stick spray.
1. Spread out the butternut on the prepared baking sheet.
Drizzle the oil over and roast for 15 minutes or until soft.
2. Transfer to a mixing bowl. Add the bacon, cheese and
parsley and mix lightly.
3. Whisk the eggs and milk together. Pour into the butternut
mixture. Mix through.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until just
mixed. Divide the mixture among the muffin tin hollows and bake for 15-20
minutes or until done.
5. Bean salad Mix the ingredients well. Serve with the