|1 cup||beetroot purée|
|2 cup||baby marrows — grated|
|1/4 cup||canola oil|
|45 ml||almond milk|
|1 cup||brown sugar|
|1/4 cup||cocoa powder|
|1/4 tsp||baking powder|
|1 1/2 cup||coconut oil — melted|
|1/2 cup||cocoa powder|
|1 cup||icing sugar|
|80 g||Simple Truth Skinny Dipped Almonds — chopped|
1. Mix together the beetroot purée and the grated baby marrow.
2. Add the rest of the wet and dry ingredients and stir well to combine.
3. Pour into a greased baking tin and bake in a preheated oven of 160°C for 20–25 minutes, or until baked but still a little fudgy in the centre.
4. Make the frosting by mixing together all the ingredients until well combined.
5. Remove the brownie from the oven and once cooled, evenly spread the frosting over the brownie.
6. Top with chopped Simple Truth Skinny Dipped Almonds and serve!