|75 g||salted peanuts|
|5 ml||garam masala|
|black pepper — freshly ground|
|2||carrots — peeled and grated|
|1/2||cucumber — deseeded and finely diced|
|125 ml||vegetable atchar|
|2||spring onions — sliced|
|60 ml||Turkish apricots — cut into slivers|
|30 ml||lime juice|
|15 ml||extra virgin olive oil|
|sea salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|fresh parsley — a large handful, roughly chopped|
|fresh mint — a large handful, roughly chopped|
1. Heat the butter in a pan. Add the peanuts and toss to coat in the melted butter. Add the garam masala and season lightly with black pepper. Drain on paper towels and set aside to cool.
2. Place the carrots, cucumber, atchar, spring onions and apricots in a large bowl.
3. Whisk the lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper together and pour over the salad.
4. Add the herbs and toss the salad until all the vegetables are coated in the dressing.
5. Scatter the masala peanuts and pomegranate arils over