|250 g||dark chocolate — chopped|
|5 ml||vanilla — extract|
|cocoa powder or chopped nuts to coat|
You’d never guess these decadent bites are so easy to make!
1. Place the chocolate in a bowl.
2. In a small saucepan bring the cream to a simmer. Pour over the chocolate, add the vanilla extract and allow to stand for a few minutes then stir until smooth.
3. Allow to cool, then chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
4. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
5. Use a teaspoon to scoop out balls of the ganache. Roll quickly in your hands to shape into smooth balls and transfer to the baking sheet. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Roll in cocoa powder or chopped nuts and serve or store in the fridge.