Partner content: 5 reasons we love Le Creuset’s new Fig range
Brought to you by Le Creuset
Le Creuset is known for top-quality, beautiful kitchenware – and their new range is no exception. Here’s why it’s the new hero in our kitchens.
1. Fig oozes beauty and warmth. The colour is an earthy, deep violet infused with subtle brown tones.
2. You can mix and match the colour as suits your palette and style. Fig serves as a comforting complement to any neutral palette – it can stand alone or you can mix it with other Le Creuset colours for the ultimate style statement.
3. The range includes an assortment of enamelled cast iron cookware, oven-to-table stoneware and silicone accessories, so you can have the full Le Creuset experience in your kitchen.
4. Each item offers a sophisticated elegance that will find itself sitting pretty in any kitchen and on any tabletop. Adding a striking green plant with some wooden elements equals the perfectly styled kitchen of your dreams.
5. The Le Creuset Fig range offers the perfect products in which to cook a variety of warm, delicious meals. The excellent heat-retention properties of the Le Creuset cast iron casserole makes it the perfect choice for baking this herbed onion bread, for example. Or play off the colour of the signature buffet casserole in Fig with this rustic berry tart.
You can purchase Fig, the brand new colour collection from Le Creuset, online at https://www.lecreuset.co.za/fig2020 or at your nearest Le Creuset boutique store.