Hilarious ‘cooking’ insights from Kris Jenner’s cookbook
Dubbed the “First Family of Reality TV” and seen as famous for being famous, The dark-haired Kardashian clan are still firmly in the limelight. From the lavish Kardashian-West union to Keeping up with the Kardashian Kids and more recently the divorce of Matriach Kris Jenner and hubby of 22 years, Bruce Jenner, to name a few… it appears this year’s been a busy one. Phew!
Though with all the craziness The Kardashians have clearly not been deterred, as they went on to add yet another “claim to fame”. It started with daughter Kim Kardashian West who revealed her “much-anticipated book”, Selfish – and just in case you were wondering, it is in fact a book that features 2000 selfies. Of. Just. Her. Yikes!
This fever has caught on as notorious Mom-ager, Kris Jenner recently released a cookbook entitled, In the Kitchen with Kris, – despite the fact that we’ve never seen her cook on the show.
We weren’t the only ones who found this to be hilarious, we found a list on Eater featuring “The 23 Most Ridiculous Lines From Kris Jenner’s Kookbook”
So we never dreamed we’d have The Kardashians on Food24 – but here they are!
Here are some of Kris Jenner’s ‘cooking’ insights that had us in stitches:
1. On her casual taste in dishware: “I am notorious for my table settings and my dishes. If I’m cooking an Italian meal, I will grab my red Hermès china to go with the red sauce.”
7. On her spicy tomato salsa: “I love this salsa because it’s as figure-friendly as it is fabulous. Especially when you think outside the tortilla chip bag.”
10. On pop star Jennifer Lopez’s stove: “J-Lo had this stove that I had never seen before. It wasn’t just a stove, it was piece of art. It was the Holy Grail of stoves.”
11. On her fridge: “My refrigerator has a personality of its own. (It probably needs its own Instagram account, too.)
23. On her pecan pie recipe, part two: “[The] recipe is as rich as it is delicious. It’s not home-fries-cooked-in-grease-rich. But don’t-even-try-to-get-into-your-skinny-jeans-on-the-next-day rich.”
So don’t forget to throw this in your cart when gift shopping this season, if only for a good laugh!