For the love of churros
Nobody knows exactly how the churro came about, who invented it and its origin – but one thing we know for sure is that it is pure deliciousness! You can have them for breakfast, dessert and as a snack – so versatile, right?
Although they are not that big in South Africa as of yet, there are a few places that serve them:
There are two kinds – thin and thick, the thick churro’s are known as porra.
Prepare yourself for some churro madness: Enter the most draw-droppingly-delicious churros from around the world!
1. Extra large and extra crunch
2. Loops of joy!
3. A churro ice-cream cup? Can somebody say, YUM!!!
4. Jam-packed churro’s, nothing beats this.
5. Fried chicken tucked between two churro rounds-absolutely to die for.
6. A churro cone, because normal cones are so old school!
7. Churro’s and ice-cream, a decadent combo.
8. Topped and filled!!!
9. Churros looking very pretty
10. Chocolate on the inside?!