Cow farts set off a farm fire
(Reuters) – Methane gas, a result from the colons of 90 flatulent cows, caused an explosion in a farm shed in the central town of Rasdorf, Germany, on Monday.
Luckily only the roof was damaged and 1 of the animals had suffered minor burn injuries for which it has been treated.
The explosion erupted after high levels of this particular gas had built up in the farm structure, when ‘a static electric charge caused the gas to explode with flashes of flames,’ the police said in a statement.
Do share your thoughts on this colon calamity.