Father calls 911 after unknowingly eating daughter’s marijuana brownies

A poor 57-year old man mistakes his trip for a stroke.

31 Mar 2015

We’ve all heard some crazy stories involving marijuana – remember the guy that fed it to his pigs? Or the Samich food truck offering the hallucinogenic narcotic on its menu?

The latest story making the rounds is of a man who thought he was having a stroke after mistakenly eating some dagga brownies that his 17-year old daughter had baked. He even had to dial 911 and was taken to hospital, poor soul.

The incident occurred in the state of Michigan in the United States - where medical marijuana is legal but normal possession of the substance could result (if caught) in a 1 year prison sentence or a fine of over R24 000. Yikes. Read the the full article here

We don’t encourage the use of marijuana but DO encourage the baking of brownies! Oh yes we do.

Here are 10 chocolate brownie recipes everyone needs in life.

Ever eaten a marijuana brownie without knowing it? 


You might also Like


24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
Comments have been closed for this article.
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.