Whether you’re welcoming a new colleague, celebrating a birthday, a newborn baby, or the signing of a big deal… there’s nothing that says, “hooray” quite like something edible and sweet.
Office spaces though are not always the most practical places to eat.The kitchen might be, well.. non-existent or you could be stuck with a situation of no plates. Eek. So with that said, we’ve come up with 7 recipes that might make your next get-together a bit more manageable on all fronts – especially when it comes to ease of eating.
1. Gluten-free chocolate brownies – who doesn’t love a brownie?! And gluten-free is basically code for “guilt-free” right?
2. Salted caramel thumbprint cookies – These can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days, which is great if you have a busy week.
3. Berry and white chocolate cheesecake crumb bars – there are a few stages to this recipe but if you have a food processor, you’r A for away!
4. No-bake Nutella squares – enough said.
5. Whiskey ganache cupcakes – If you love a boozy bake, then these are up your street. (And no, you won’t get drunk on them).
6. Peanut butter, caramel and chocolate tart – You’re guaranteed that every crumb will be eaten.
7. Rainbow doughnuts – these come with a bit of hard work attached, but it will all be worth it. Promise!
Simple and absolutely no-baking required! by: Mandy Blankenberg | 14 Nov 2017 Are you too busy to whip up something quick? (Needless to say, scrumptious – a little something that doesn’t test your patience, but takes your taste buds on a journey of pure ecstasy?) We have you covered!