6 Clever storage ideas to make your kitchen shine this year
Do you have a kitchen that just screams ‘clutter’ ? With every appliance and kitchen tool littered on the counter tops with no real home? Then this is for you!
Take a few moments to go through these ideas and soon you’ll be re-organising your kitchen into something resembling order. What better way to start the year!
1. Decant all your dry ingredients into closed (labelled!) containers.
2. Install a rail above your sink from which you can hang sieves, colanders and the like.
Check out the next video over on my FB page (SHearneSmith) or You Tube channel (Sharon Hearne-Smith) where I give some tips and ideas for kitchen storage solutions…Although my kitchen is pretty big, I’m always tight for storage as I’m definitely a kitchen hoarder! Check out how I get to keep it all. Photo @paulsherphoto.
3. Make use of space by creating hooks for your coffee and tea cups.
Just a reminder, the Etsy shop and King street shop will be closed this week and reopen on Saturday, January 14th! We are enjoying a little vacation to start 2017! Nothing like some rest and relaxation to get your creative vibes going!!! Also had some extra time to work on our new house! Love this little shelf space in our dining room! With a little old house, you have to be creative in the storage category! #kitchenstorage #charlestonhomes #parkcircle #shelfie #accessorizing
4. Store flat, large baking trays into little ‘slots’ so you can see them more easily.
5. Keep your spices in little glass jars – so sophisticated!
6. Make yourself a little hanging chandelier of ladles and wooden spoons.
Another veiw of the new #utensil #organizer or #rack.it comes with hooks and holds 12 utensils. It would also be great for #dryingherbs.They are now available in my #etsy shop #chareststudios. #kitchenrack #kitchenstorage #vintagestyle #countrystyle #rustic #farmhouse #wire #hangingorganizer #handmade #madeintheusa #steel #kitchenstuff
What tips do you have for better kitchen storage? SHARE them with us below!