5 Insanely mouthwatering banana bakes
Don’t you just love the aroma of freshly baked banana bread filling your home?
Making its delicious way from the 1930’s until now, the banana bread has been a favourite in most households – just spread on some butter and dig in! An easy bake in which you can use your over ripe bananas that you would have otherwise chucked.
The recipe has been tweaked as years have gone by making for amazing variants of this treat. Without further ado – here are a few of these tweaked delights you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home!
1. Bacon peanut butter banana bread – What a combination! This will surely tickle your taste-buds!
2. Marbled chocolate banana bread Bundt cake– Get your chocolate fix with this elegant bake.
3. Gluten-free dark chocolate and banana cake – A decadent bake as dessert or tea time treat.
4. Sugar-free banana cake – Impress your family and guests with this beautiful cake, topped with a chocolate drizzle and raspberries- YUM!
5. Fudgy chocolate banana bread – Lusciously fudgy and packed with ingredients that are actually good for you.