Weekends call for lots of eating and if you have many tummies to feed, it’s likely that you don’t want to spend hours making individual portions for every person. Especially when it comes to breakfast… when hunger levels are generally pretty high.
Enter: Batch breakfasts – make everything once and your eaters can help themselves.
1. Baked blueberry oatmeal with seeded crumble – a hearty and warming bake that’s perfect for chilly mornings. Plus, it’s healthy!
2. Sausage breakfast cake – one of our most popular savoury breakfast recipes that your family will adore. Heck, you could even make it for lunch or dinner!
3. Christa’s health squares – these are simple and fuss-free. Great with a cup of freshly brewed coffee, or as a grab-and-go option.
4. Sheet pan pancakes – genius hack, right? Your kids will love these.
No ingredients in the house? Don’t fret. Get yourself to your nearest Mugg & Bean and order a giant breakfast with all the trimmings! The best part? It’s available all day long. Think avo and rainbow slaw toast, rancheros omelettes, power breakfast bowls and so much more!
5. No-bake nutty choc-chip cereal bars – another grab-and-go favourite that’s also a stellar lunchbox filler. You’ll want to make a double batch. Trust us!
ALSO READ: 7 Epic breakfasts worth waking up for