1. Detox Soup – A seriously healthy soup.
2. Fresh cactus pear juice – Prickly pear juice with ginger, cucumber and mint. So refreshing and beautiful.
3. Rooibos ginger iced tea – If you’re also finding yourself wilting in the summer sunshine, then this might be your perfect anecdote.
4. Seaweed wraps – A healthier alternative to wheat wraps.
7. Thai fish salad – A recipe that you definitely must try this season.
8. Tom yum soup – A super soup brimming with prawns.
9. Sticky pineapple and chicken kebabs – A simple dish with a wonderful combination of flavours.
10. Fruit kebabs with granadilla syrup – Try out these colourful fruit kebabs with a zinging twist.
11. Sprouted chickpea hummus – So frikken’ healthy, you could eat it all day long.
12. Thin pancakes with an oriental filling – Pancakes filled with chicken, snow peas and bean sprouts will make dinner an oriental affair.
13. Warm potato, leek and edamame salad – A deliciously warm way to get your greens in.
14. Papaya, lime and mint smoothie – This smoothie is a tropical treasure in a glass.
15. Apple and carrot wholewheat spelt breakfast muffins – The carrot and apple add a natural sweetness and help to keep the muffin tender and moist.