2. And while you’re still on that high, you get knocked right off when you realise that almost everything you love has enormous amounts of carbs in it!
5. Just as you’ve made peace – carbs are everywhere, enticing you to give in!
6. When you’re driving pass your favourite burger joint, waffle house, brownie spot…
8. The moment you finally give in to temptation and have you first cheat day.
9. The shame and guilt that follows.
10. The next day you pick yourself up, try again and remind yourself why you’re doing this.
11. You console yourself with the fact that you can still indulge in bacon!
12. And then you start realising that the LCHF life is not that bad when you can use cauliflower to make rice, mash and even pizza!
13. You also realise that when you search the net for delicious LCHF recipes ideas (read Food24!) your life becomes so much easier and you can make everything at home!
14. Soon you become a LCHF pro!
15. Words like xylitol are rolling off your tongue. Bunless, courgetti and sugar-free become part of your daily vocab!
00:45 Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease 2 small 6-hole muffin pans with butter. For the pastry: In the bowl of a food processor combine the butter, ground flaxseeds, almond flour, psyllium husks and chia seeds. Pulse until the mixture looks crumbly. Add the cream cheese and pulse until it starts to form a dough.