If you’re living the low carb life this month, you’ll know that regular potato chips and biscuits are out! Which means you have to get creative with snacks if you’re a snacky kind of person.
These moreish morsels are hard to say no to!
1. Brussels sprout chips – With chilli and Parmesan.
2. Coconut and Parmesan crumbed mushrooms – Delicious low-carb, crunchy goodness.
3. Crunchy kale chips – Easy to make, these chips are light, super crunchy and salty and even more delicious topped with a dollop of hummus!
4. Sweet potato nachos – Swap the corn chips for some sweet potatoes.
5. Low carb savoury biscuits – With a spicy ricotta dip. These are great for snacking, entertaining or adding to cheese and charcuterie platters.
6. LCHF onion rings – With a chili and sour cream dip. These little fried bites of yumminess are utterly divine.
7. Cucumber sandwiches – Banters don’t need to miss out on the simple things in life, like sandwiches.
8. LCHF Mozzarella sticks – Warm stringy cheese oozing out of a crispy casing.
9. Courgette blinis with cream cheese and smoked salmon – A sophisticated crowd-pleaser – and Banting to boot!
10. Mini soufflé frittatas – A perfect snack, breakfast or picnic eat with bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms.
11. Low carb quiche muffins – A Banter’s best friend!
12. Low carb cheese tacos – With spicy mince and sour cream. A bit tricky to make but they are worth the effort.
Want more? Head HERE for more low carb recipes.