The 2019 Eat Out Mercedes-Benz Restaurant Awards ceremony that took place on 17 November at GrandWest in Cape Town, was bigger and better than ever before. The Eat Out team pulled out all the stops and hosted an event that will go down in the history books as one of the best yet!
Take a look at some of the extraordinary moments that stole the show!
1. When the Ndlovu Youth Choir opened the event with their song, The Greatest Show.
2. Zola Nene’s dress!
3. Fashion design brand, Ruff Tung dressed the Eat Out presenters and they all looked fierce!
4. The best thing about a restaurant awards event? The food!
5. Ivor Jones from Chefs Warehouse at Beau Constantia won the Graham Beck Chefs Chef Award!
6. Guests sipped on some amazing local MCC…
7. Annette Kesler’s acceptance speech for winning the Eat Out Lannice Snyman Lifetime Achievement Award got a standing ovation.
8. Chef Greg Czarnecki from The Restaurant at Waterkloof presented his geometric chocolate bunnies and it was dramatic!
10. The 2020 issue of Eat Out magazine was revealed and we are obsessed with the cover!
To see all the winners, visit Eat Out!