Not only do alcohol-laden desserts make one feel slightly more “grown-up”, they also add a whole new flavour profile and ensure that the party keeps pumping way after the main course is cleared. (Just be considerate though and check whether all your guests consume alcohol – otherwise you might fall into some awkwardness).
1. Tiramisu – probably one of the most well-known desserts in the world.
3.Rum and raisin truffles – if you’re a fan of rum and raisin ice cream then you are going to go mad for these.
4.Boozy coffee chocolate puddings – mouthwatering and totally addictive.
5. Amarula panna cotta with rose poached strawberries – a real beauty of a dessert. It can be a little tricky but just read the recipe slowly and carefully.
6. Boozy chocolate sticky buns – show us one person who doesn’t love this dessert.
8. Champagne cheesecake – bubbly in cheesecake?! Yes please!
9. Ferrero Rocher and hazelnut liqueur ice cream cake – an impressive cake that’s best served in Summer.
10. Red wine poached pears – you can’t fault this classic!
And for a bonus boozy dessert that you simply HAVE to make… try our popular Amarula malva pudding. You won’t be disappointed.