A braai is not complete without the perfect side dishes.
To braai or not to braai is never an option in sunny SA. We just braai. But a braai is not a braai without the perfect potato bake, or garlic bread.
We have rounded up 15 of our favourite braai side dishes for you this Heritage month! Enjoy.
1. Creamiest potato au gratin
2. Grilled sweetcorn
3. Creamy mushroom potato bake
4. Buttery, cheesy garlic bread
5. Creamy potato bake with caramelised onion
6. Butternut and onion gratin
7. Mielie bake
8. Biltong, feta and mushroom pap tert
9. Cauliflower with bacon and onion sauce
10. Baked bacon and spinach stuffed blooming onions
11. Bacon-wrapped mushroom
12. Potato salad with a twist
13. Creamy bacon potato salad
14. Braaied potato halves
15. Caramelised onion, potato and feta bake
And don't forget about our Top 10 bread recipes for the braai and our amazing braai salad round-up!
Lekker braai people!
- Cathrine Shone
Know the new buzzwords on restaurant menus.
There’s more to mince than meets the eye…
We try some ramen and poké bowls at Sea Point's newest Asian go-to.
South AfricaCity Press
Cape TownCity Press
Apartments / FlatsR 29 500 000
HousesR 2 300 000
HousesR 2 500 000