1. First layer Place the tin of evaporated milk in a large saucepan half-filled with water. Bring to the boil and boil for 15 minutes, then pour the evaporated milk into a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix the gelatine with 30ml cold water to form a gel, then add 100ml boiling water and stir until smooth. Add the gelatine to the evaporated milk.
3. Add the vanilla essence and the sugar, and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
4. Prepare the tiramisu dessert according to the instructions on the packet, then stir in the mascarpone.
5. Add the evaporated-milk mixture and beat until well mixed. Refrigerate.
6. Just before the mixture sets, beat it at high speed until it becomes frothy. Pour 5cm-thick layers into moulds and refrigerate until set.
7. Second layer Prepare the cappuccino dessert according to the instructions on the packet, substituting half the milk with
250ml fresh cream.
8. Stir in the coffee powder as well as the liqueur.
9. Pour a layer of cappucino dessert on top of the tiramisu dessert layer and refrigerate until set.
10. Third layer Prepare the chocolate dessert according to the instructions on the packet, substituting half the milk with 250ml fresh cream.
11. Add the brandy, mix, and pour the final layer into the moulds before refrigerating until set.
12. Mix the sauce mixture from all three dessert boxes with water. Simmer in a saucepan for five minutes, then add the nuts and set aside to cool.
13. Remove the desserts from the moulds just before serving. Pour the sauce over each one and decorate with chocolate-dipped berries or fresh fruit. You can also add a sprig of mint, some spun sugar or chocolate decorations.