2. Pre-hear a grilling pan and cook fillet on medium-high, turning frequently until well browned and medium rare ? approximately 20 minutes.
3. Sauté onions in Stork Culinesse in a medium pot until softened.
4. Stir in mustards and add the beef stock and brandy.
5. Add peppercorns and simmer.
6. Pour in Stork Crémendous and reduce on medium heat until sauce thickens. Whisk in 1 ? 2 tsps sugar to taste.
7. Season with coarse salt and pepper and serve with sliced fillet.
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.