3. To make the sauce: Put the palm sugar into a saucepan
with 1 cup of the water and boil until the sugar caramelises.
4. Add the chillies, ginger and the remaining cup of water.
Stir to prevent the sauce from solidifying.
5. Add the fish sauce and lime juice and simmer, stirring
constantly, for 1 minute. Keep warm while you fry the pork.
6. In a wok, heat the oil until just smoking and fry the
pork strips in three or four batches until golden-brown.
Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
7. To serve, pile the pork onto a serving plate and pour
over the warm chilli caramel sauce. Serve with noodles
and steamed bok choy.
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.