1. Place the berries, sugar, wine and
cinnamon into a medium saucepan over
a medium-high heat. Bring to the boil and
then simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the
sugar is dissolved.
2. Stir in the lemon juice and strain the hot
raspberry mixture through a muslin-lined
sieve into a measuring jug.
3. Add enough hot water to bring the
quantity up to 600ml and pour into a
4. In a shallow bowl, cover the gelatine
sheets with cold water and leave to soften
for a few minutes. Squeeze out the sheets
of gelatine and stir into the raspberry mixture
until completely dissolved.
5. Pour the jelly into a lightly oiled 2½ cup
rabbit or other mould and refrigerate for
3 hours or until set.
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.