1. Heat oil in a pan and add mince and spices. Cook, stirring, until mince is browned and cooked through. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. Cook green beans until just tender. Rinse under cold water, then drain.
3. Cook pasta according to instructions on packet. Drain and cool.
4. In a large bowl combine mince, peppers, gran beans and pasta. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
5. For the dressing: Combine all ingredients together in a jar and shake well.
6. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss well.