1. Thoroughly mix the two types of mince meat.
2. Allow the bread to soak for about 10 minutes. If any, remove the excess water.
3. Mix together the bread and the mince and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Flavour with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Shape large-sized meatballs and pack closely together in an oven dish.
5. Allow to bake in the oven for 1 hour at 180 C. Pour the tamato sauce over the meatballs and allow to it to bake for a further 15 minutes.
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.