Oven temperature: 160°C
1. Preheat the oven. Halve the tomatoes
lengthwise and place them skin side down on a
baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on top and season
with salt and black pepper. Bake until soft.
2. Prepare the meat patties: Place the slices of
white bread in a mixing bowl and sprinkle the
stock cube, onion-soup powder and mustard
powder on top. Pour in the milk and then work
the mixture into a paste.
3. Add the bread paste to the mince, as well
as the feta and lemon zest and juice, and
mix. Season to taste with salt and freshly
ground black pepper. Divide the meat
mixture and shape it into six patties. Cover
and refrigerate until needed.
4. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and fry
the patties until golden brown and done to
5. To serve: Halve the ciabatta rolls and
drizzle olive oil on top. Place rocket leaves
on one half, followed by a patty, two fried
tomato halves and onion marmalade. Place
the other half of the ciabatta roll on top
Makes 6 patties.