1. Season the chicken portions.
2. Heat half the olive oil in a large saucepan and
fry the chicken portions until golden brown all
over. Fry only a few pieces at a time.
3. Fry the peppers and onions in the same
saucepan until soft ? add more olive oil if
necessary. Add the garlic and stir-fry for another
minute. Add the chorizo and sun-dried tomatoes
and stir-fry for a few minutes.
4. Pour the rice into the saucepan and stir until
it's thoroughly coated with oil. Add the stock,
wine, tomato purée and paprika. Heat to boiling
point and then reduce the temperature.
5. Place the chicken portions on top of the rice.
It's important for the rice to be completely
covered with liquid. Simmer slowly for 50-60
minutes or until the rice and chicken are cooked.
Stir in the peas shortly before serving.
A well-rounded Sauvignon Blanc complements this tasty dish perfectly.