1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Heat oil and cook mince until lightly brown. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until liquid has evaporated.
3. Stir in cream. Blend cornflour with water and stir over heat until mixture boils and thickens. Stir into mince mixture, and spoon into and oven-proof dish.
4. Boil potatoes until almost tender and drain.
5. Heat butter and sauté pepper and leek until transparent. Add potatoes, combine gently and heat through.
6. Spoon potato mixture over mince mixture. Bake, uncovered, for about 15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.