1. Beat together oil and sugar.
Sift together dry ingredients,
add half to oil and sugar mixture.
2. Add remaining dry ingredients,
alternatively with beaten eggs.
3. Add carrots and nuts and mix well.
Spoon into a greased 23cm loosebottomed
4. Bake in a preheated oven at
180 degrees C for 50 – 60 minutes and
leave to cool slightly in tin before
turning onto a wire rack, to cool
1. Cream butter, add icing sugar and
2. Mix until well blended ? do not
over mix as it will become runny.
3. Spread on top of cake and decorate
with extra chopped nuts.