1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and lightly grease a 1-1.5 litre baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Whizz the flour with the sugar and margarine in a food processor until it resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Stir in the muesli.
4. Peel, core and roughly chops the apples. Toss in the lemon juice.
5. Place the apples in the baking dish.
6. Spoon the crumb mixture evenly over the apples and bake for 35 minutes.
7. Divide into six servings and serve each serving with 100ml tub of fat free flavoured yoghurt or plain low fat yoghurt, to add protein to the meal.
This recipe can also be served as a pudding, as long as the recipe is divided into eight servings.