Last week we celebrated Heritage Day - the unofficial opening of Braai Season! Yip, Summer is a-coming and we are here to get you braai fit and ready!
Have a Weber at home? If you haven't already dusted off the Winter cobwebs, do so right this minute. There's no time to lose! You've probably mastered a beef fillet on the Weber or even a beer can chicken. Delish. But we want to share a few unconventional Weber recipes that will impress your friends and family like nothing else.
1. Pizza - who says you need a pizza oven?
2. Chicken, ham and leek pie - crispy, crusty puff pastry.
3. Potato salad - the classic braai side dish.
4. Fried eggs - breakfast braais are the best!
5. Fougasse bread - a French flatbread that's studded with olives and thyme.
6. Doughnut S'mores - these are next-level American campfire treats.
7. Berry and apple oatmeal - healthy bowls of goodness. No electricity needed.
8. Banana bread - with rum soaked saltanas.
Happy times with your Weber!