Conclude your Christmas lunch or festive party with something delightfully sweet to add to the jolly occasion.
Trifle is likely the most ideal dessert: it's elegant in appearance, and an overall top-notch mouthwatering traditional festive dessert. But if the thought of jelly, sponge cake and custard doesn't tickle your taste buds - then why not opt for something a little different and treat your guests to a dessert in a cup or a no-bake caramel walnut chocolate tart that will instantly bring smiles to the table.
READ:Top 10 South African dessert recipes
Here are a few of our selections:
1. Sparkling grape jelly pannacotta
2. Baked romany pudding with custard and soft berry jelly
3. Chocolate and cinnamon chia puddings
4. Caramel malva pudding with cognac pears
5. Frozen nougat dessert
6. Arabian nights tart
7. Chai panna cotta with vanilla poached pears
8. Chocolate and blueberry nice cream
9. Chocolate ganache tart
For more festive recipes click here!