1. Roasted tomato and onion bruschetta - Simple, moreish, and easy on the eye.
2. Mezze platter - An alfresco spread is a great way to entertain, so pile everything on a platter and head outdoors.
3. Spanish tapas - Stay on-trend with Spanish-style entertaining.
4. Buckwheat blinis - With beetroot and feta pâté, smoked salmon ribbons and caviart.
5. Tuna, avocado and enoki mushrooms - A delicious way to wow both your Banting and your non-Banting guests this Festive Season.
6. Char Sui marinated lamb rack, smoked aubergine and yoghurt - Your guests will be talking about your LCHF nibbles well into February.
7. Sushi-style smoked salmon rolls - Impress guests with these beautiful and delicious bite-sized rolls.
8. Japanese nori cones - Easy to make and super-delicious. Wow your guests with your Japanese culinary skills.
9. Exotic mushroom and bacon paté - The bacon brings smokiness and depth of flavour to this paté.
10. Biltong and basil paté - The perfect paté for Banting.