1. Detox Soup - A seriously healthy soup.
2. Fresh cactus pear juice - Prickly pear juice with ginger, cucumber and mint. So refreshing and beautiful.
3. Rooibos ginger iced tea - If you're also finding yourself wilting in the summer sunshine, then this might be your perfect anecdote.
4. Seaweed wraps - A healthier alternative to wheat wraps.
5. New Age Green Salad - Artichokes, leeks, pear, avocado-filled puff pastry and caramelised white onions.
6. Roasted vegetable and lentil salad - Enhanced with honey and spices.
7. Thai fish salad - A recipe that you definitely must try this season.
8. Tom yum soup - A super soup brimming with prawns.
9. Sticky pineapple and chicken kebabs - A simple dish with a wonderful combination of flavours.
10. Fruit kebabs with granadilla syrup - Try out these colourful fruit kebabs with a zinging twist.
11. Sprouted chickpea hummus - So frikken' healthy, you could eat it all day long.
12. Thin pancakes with an oriental filling - Pancakes filled with chicken, snow peas and bean sprouts will make dinner an oriental affair.
13. Warm potato, leek and edamame salad - A deliciously warm way to get your greens in.
14. Papaya, lime and mint smoothie - This smoothie is a tropical treasure in a glass.
15. Apple and carrot wholewheat spelt breakfast muffins - The carrot and apple add a natural sweetness and help to keep the muffin tender and moist.
Read more on: