Easter calls for celebrations and a fundamental part of it is a gastronomic food feast - chocolate, hot cross buns, pickled fish, seafood and oh so much more!
Check out our Easter category on Pinterest
During this time of the year, lamb dishes are bound to make an appearance on tables far and wide as it is traditionally part of the Easter favourites. Give the pickled fish and hot cross buns a break and dig in to one (or more!) of our most succulent lamb recipes.
Head over to our Easter hub for more recipe ideas.
1. Apricot, origanum and garlic braised lamb shanks - make sure to keep some leftover shank meat for pita fillings, omelettes or wraps.
2. Braai leg of lamb with chimichurri sauce, pomegranates and cauliflower and zucchini puree - in case you feel the urge to fire up your braai.
ALSO READ: 21 restaurants in South Africa that are open on Easter Sunday
3. Lamb curry with mango atchar and masala cashew nut salad - a soulful lamb curry, perfect for the chilly Easter weekend.
4. Lamb racks with an apricot herb crust - traditional with a fruity twist.
5. Roast leg of lamb - the most hassle-free leg of lamb you'll ever make.
6. Easter lamb with herbed couscous - an Easter lamb with a twist from Food24 NextGen contestant Lara Marais.
7. Lamb and eggplant pita- this will make the perfect addition to your lunch table!
8. Caprese lamb stacks - if you're entertaining, these succulent skewered sandwiches will do any platter justice!
We'd loved to know which Easter dishes will be gracing your feast table this year? Please let us know by commenting below or on Facebook and Twitter