Not only do alcohol-laden desserts make one feel slightly more "grown-up", they also add a whole new flavour profile and ensure that the party keeps pumping way after the main course is cleared. (Just be considerate though and check whether all your guests consume alcohol - otherwise you might fall into some awkwardness).
1. Tiramisu - probably one of the most well-known desserts in the world.
2. Chocolate and whisky brownie cake - chocolate + whisky = a winning combination!
3. Rum and raisin truffles - if you're a fan of rum and raisin ice cream then you are going to go mad for these.
4. Red wine poached pears - you can't fault this classic.
5. Amarula panna cotta with rose poached strawberries - a real beauty of a dessert. It can be a little tricky but just read the recipe slowly and carefully.
6. Sticky brandy pudding - show us one person who doesn't love this dessert.
7. Crepes Suzette - another classic that requires some fun flambée-ing action!
8. Champagne cheesecake - bubbly in cheesecake?! Yes please!
9. Ferrero Rocher and hazelnut liqueur ice cream cake - an impressive cake that's best served in Summer.
10. Boozy coffee chocolate puddings - mouthwatering and totally addictive.
And for a bonus boozy dessert that you simply HAVE to make... try our popular Amarula malva pudding. You won't be disappointed.