It was World Baking Day this week and we're still feeling the spirit of baking! Not much of a baker? Well - then you should read these 10 tips for flop-proof baking. And here is our list of confusing cake decorating terms - explained. (Also - did you know that baking improves kids' fine motor skills?!)
Need some help with the classics? We've got you covered.
How to make the perfect éclair
How to make the perfect soufflé
How to make the perfect carrot cake
How to make the perfect scone
Right - onto the fun stuff! We've rounded up the most drool-worthy, luscious cake recipes for you to try! They may seem intimidating but just take your time reading the method and you'll soon see it's not as tricky as you think.
1. Dark chocolate and coconut ganache cake
2. Olive oil polenta cake
3. Chocolate cheesecake with meringue topping
4. Spiced pear cake
5. Salted caramel coma cake
6. Lemon curd and poppy seed bundt cake
7. Chocolate crème de la crème cake (*Banting-friendly)
8. S'mores cake with Mascarpone caramel frosting
Click here for more of Food24's best baking recipes!