1. The promoter of this competition is Media24 Proprietary Limited, acting through its 24.com division ("24.com", "we" or "us").
2. The competition starts on 1 March 2017 and closes at 23h00 on 25 September 2017, unless otherwise informed by 24.com.
3. The competition is open to registered culinary students only.
4. The following persons are excluded from this competition:
4.1. a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to 24.com or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by 24.com; and
4.2 a supplier of goods or services in connection with this competition; and
4.3 the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in 5.1 and 5.2.
5. All entries must be made from one of our Platforms. Our "Platforms" refer to our websites, mobile sites, mobile apps or social media platforms where this competition is displayed or advertised. By clicking on the competition link on our Platforms, participants will be directed to the competition page where they will have to answer a simple question and provide us with the information below. After completing the entry form, the participant must click on 'Enter Now'.
6. In respect of each participant, the following complete, valid, true and correct information must be submitted:
6.1 full name and surname
6.2 e-mail address
6.3 cellphone number
6.4 full name and surname of lecturer
6.5 email address of lecturer
7. In order to complete an entry, each participant must confirm his/her email address when prompted to do so. If you do not confirm your email address or if any of the information submitted is incomplete, incorrect or otherwise invalid, your entry will not be considered.
9. Only one entry per individual will be allowed per category.
10. All entries, duly completed, must be received by 24.com before each deadline closing date and time. If not, such entry will not be eligible, regardless of the reason for the late receipt of the entry, including due to lost, late or misdirected mail; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, or illegible will be void.
11. The prize winner will be selected by the panel of judges
12. The winner's name will be published on Food24 and its social media platforms
13. The winner will also be notified by means of the contact details provided to us or as soon as possible thereafter.
14. We may require the winner to provide us with additional information as we may reasonably require (like his/her banking details) in order to process and facilitate the payment of a possible cash prize and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
15. The prize is non-transferable.
16. We reserve the right to cancel this competition, or to change the rules at our discretion or to change the prize at any time without notice to you.
17. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. No "automated" entries will be allowed and all entries must be made by a natural person manually on Food24 where the competition is displayed.