If you are a loyal reader of Food24, which I hope you are! You'll know that each week we put together a list of the most popular recipes that you loved throughout the week, that means recipes that are literally clicked on the most.
We thought it would be fun to share the ones that were viewed the most during the month of March. In the list you'll find quite a few SA favourites, droolicious desserts and sweet treats, easy weekday meals and even some low carb wonders.
Without waffling on too much about all the 32 000 plus incredible recipes we've got on the site - do yourself a favour and see what Food24 followers loved this month - in order of popularity of course.
1. Peppermint Crisp tart
2. Eggs in spicy tomato sauce
3. Ostrich fillet, tomatoes and cannellini beans
4. Sticky malva pudding
5. Boerewors and vetkoek lollies with tomato dip
6. Spicy beef stir fry with sweet peppers and mango
7. No-bake oat and chocolate cookie cups
8. Bacon and egg nests with spinach and feta
9. 3-minute Peppermint Crisp pudding
10. Lemon baked fish with crunchy courgettes
11. Sugar-free chocolate granola
12. Homemade spiced dulce de leche
13. Creamy mushroom and potato bake
14. Spicy bbq chicken quesadillas
15. Fudgy chocolate and Marie Biscuit squares
16. Low carb carrot cake
17. Coconuts flapjacks with bacon
18. Old fashioned milk tart
19. Skinny chicken cacciatore
20. Creamy tuna and spinach stuffed pasta
I hope you try one (or more) of these over the weekend. We'd also love to know what recipes you'd like to see more of on Food24 so email us! We'd love to hear from you.
Have a happy weekend!