We all have those weeks when it feels like everything passes in a complete blur. Your days are chock-a-block with meetings, events, school pick-ups, appointments, exams, social commitments… the list goes on! Being a human in 2016 isn't a walk in the park.
And when it comes to cooking, the very last thing you need (or feel like) is being in the kitchen preparing food, which is why we’ve put together a great list of 10-minute meals that we hope will relieve some pressure and allow you more time do whatever the heck you want without being a slave to your oven.
And so without further ado, here they are…
1. Speedy pork stroganoff – a meaty meal for hungry tummies. Serve with a side of rice or buttery mash potatoes.
2. Mediterranean-style cheat's pizza – this is a real life saver when you are starved! And it makes the perfect after-school snack.
3. Quick and creamy bacon and mushroom pasta – comforting and full of carbs. What more could you need?
4. Pan fried Greek chicken breasts – these are perfect for those living the low carb life. Add your favourite veggies and you’re good to go!
5. Tuna tomato spaghetti - another pasta dish that’s a real budget-beater!
6. Cheese and herb rolls – for those last minute impromptu dinner parties or braais.
I know which one I'm going to whip up later!
Yours in shiny ticking kitchen timers,